1. Watching Mulan last night. Quite nice compare to other hollywood movie. I just think that the story is not flowing smoothly. Lot of scene are cut short to make the story quickly reach the climax and the end. It is ok though, worth it. However, i just love the old Mulan by Disney.
2. Money is decreasing quickly nowadays. Why? Am i spending too much? Am i jollying around everynight? Am i eating first class food everyday? No. I did not. Still, everything now is expensive. Let me show some calculation. A few hours ago, i withdraw Rm50 from my bank account, i use Rm12 to pay for the dobby (obviously i have work to do from monday to sunday - no laundry time- and i am lazy). Rm20 i use to pay for my car petrol. Rm5 for a plate of fried rice. RM8 for one ticket movie and Rm2.50 for 22oz ice lemon tea.. I just finish my RM50 in just a few hours. I have to withdraw Rm50 again to buy some stuff in Giant.
A few years ago, RM50 is precious. You can buy a lot. If you all did not realize it, let me tell you the price of a plate of rice + vegie+ fish 4 years ago.. RM2.50!. Do you remember the underground floor of Centrepoint KK where every stall there use to shout " Satu lauk satu sayur rm2.50". Where do all this shouters go today? No more RM2.50. Satu lauk, satu Sayur RM4.50 standard. Rm4.50 is considered cheap.
3. The increase in food price does not really affect those who are working. Everyone of them would say, if the food price is high, don't eat outside, eat inside. Cook yourself which i found that it cannot be applied for a College student like me and the other. We are prohibited to cook in our hostel, and even if we could eventually, our room is 3X5 metres. Where to cook? Our room only fit for 2 cupboard, 2 bed, 2 study table, and 2 book rack. So, theory of boycotting outside food is difficult to us, and the increase in cook food price make us difficult also.
4. When asked about why do all the food price are expensive, typical answer is " Oil price increase, rice price increase, sugar price increase...etc". However, when you went to the market, all of this is nonsense. Oil price even decrease a few months ago, and government is subsiding the rice. Sugar price not increase for years.
5. The more sad thing is here in Sabah, raw material is very cheap. But, the processed materials are expensive. Why? I guess lot of bussinessman here in Sabah already full stomach eating the money from the effort of sabah's people.