1. I've seen so much in the news about this up rising culture happening here in Malaysia. Someone should try to stop this for becoming more and more? Yes. I agree about that.
2. When i woke up this morning and i tune into Malaysia premiere channel showing some talk show they called Selamat Pagi Malaysia, the issue burst out again, again. Now they are giving some statistic research or whatever showing that more lesbian girl become lesbian or they called it pengkid because of their hatred to male as result of unsuccessful relationship in their past. While the gay boys, they usually started at university level thus now the authority is targetting the university level to stop this homosexual culture.
3. They are still trying to search for the cause of this in the university, is it life style? They said that because male live together, they become gay... that is nonsense. I live with male since my form 4 in secondary school and i never become homo.
4. What i would like to share here is about recruiter to homosexual group. Sorry but homosexual is not appropriate maybe for this group. In my experience studying in the university, there usually a group for this type of guy, who loved to become girl and attracted to male. That is why, not all the 'soft' guy in the university is gay. This is because only certain of them recruited into this group.
5. Some of us called them au au gang. I remember stepping into their dorm, mistakenly, during my second year of study, and i can see them in the room, all of the guys looking so much like a girl, like they are doing some meeting. And i have been told by a friend, that only their kind can get into that room and it is very 'dangerous' to be there because they attracted to boys and not girl.
6. This kind of group exist all over the univeristy, school, or any instituition in Malaysia for as much as i know. I still remember when i was in the boarding school, half of my roomates were part of this kind of group and i love listening to their story when they gather, talking about boys and how they want boys to 'hit' them.
7. When it come to university level, they must have been upgraded. So that is why people saw this thing started in University.
8. I have friends who is soft, but when they did not get in touch with this group, they just be like that but not a homosexual. So, group like this is the issue to be handle.
9. From what i heard, this group know how to be social so their part in any student activity is undeniable. That is why they remains until today. Can i say, without this group, no activity would happen in the university. It is more like a social group. This kind of people is more confident and active in social activity compare to others, that is why they are sometimes well accepted by others. As long as they do their work.
10. I am sick of it you know... even some of them were my friends and all, but i still think that they are wrong. This is because based on my religion, based on Koran, word from Allah, stating that this culture is not forgiveable and totally wrong. Not just based on religion, but based on natural law of all species in the world. Male with female, produce a human. Male male = nothing. It is a relationship without future.
11. In my opinion, it is not wrong if you were born like no others, but the strive for human is to be a human and what human are, is what we are before.